We achieve advantageous results for our clients by committing our best to everything we do and by providing an exceptional level of care and commitment.
We recognize that our clients are property investors who often understand market forces and how they impact on both rental return as well as capital growth. We always look to achieve a balance between income and capital growth.
Appointing a property manager who can work with you to increase the value of your investment is a decision which is as important as the one you made when you purchased the property.
We are here to:
- increase the value of your investment or property portfolio
- strengthen your investment’s long term capital growth
- provide a professional & personal approach to property management
- understand market forces and how they may impact your investment
- understand investment strategies
- relieve you of any stress or worry which may arise as a result of having an investment property
We do this by:
- Having a thorough understanding and accurately applying all relevant legislation including Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act, Privacy Act, Trade Practices Act, Anti-Discrimination Act (please note there are severe penalties for Landlords which may result from non-compliance with these pieces of legislation which is why it is imperative to have people handling your property who have an understanding of the Acts and Regulations).
- Effective marketing of your property
- Conducting thorough exit and entry condition reports together with pictures
- Conducting regular property inspections and reporting to you on the results of same with a full report and pictures
- Effecting accurate property appraisals
- Ensuring careful tenant selection
- Regular communication keeping you informed on all aspects of your investment
- Arranging and overseeing all maintenance ensuring only reliable and reputable contractors are used at a competitive price
- Excess water charging to tenants (where applicable)
- Proving you with an on-line portal which allows you to access your tenant ledger and statements 24/7
- Payment of property related expenses on your behalf (if requested)
- Providing you with yearly financial statements
- Offering funds disbursement and reports on a bi-monthly or monthly basis
- Attending to matters such as lease renewal, renegotiation and rent reviews
- Having a strict rent arrears policy in place
- Issuing of regular newsletters addressing various issues such as market conditions, local area development and key legislation changes.
- Ongoing training for all of our staff members
For a full range of our service offerings and fee schedule, please contact us here and we will forward you a copy of our Property Owner’s Handbook.
How do you change Property Management service providers?
Transferring the management of your property is simple. All you need to do is complete our Transfer Form and we will take care of the rest.
Download Transfer of Property Management Form.